Guidelines for Participation:
- Participation is open to any school-age student (up to and including the senior year of high school) whose teacher is a current member of The Schubert Club.
- Each student is to present a maximum of two pieces.
- Pieces are to be memorized and well-prepared.
- The total playing time for each student should not exceed 7 minutes.
- Duets with teachers or parents are not appropriate for this setting.
- Students are asked to dress in appropriate concert attire and to stay for the entire length of the program.
- Registration Fee: $20 per student (All registrations are final and no refunds will be issued.)
- Registration Deadline: November 1, 2023 (Registrations received after this date will not be processed. No additional students or pieces can be added after this date.)
- Dates: Saturday November 18, 2023 and Saturday February 17, 2024
- Time: 1:30 - 3:30pm
- Location: Brubeck Room, Wilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Rd, Wilton, CT 06897
IMPORTANT: ONLY STUDENTS' TEACHERS ARE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORMS. ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. PAYMENTS MADE VIA CREDIT CARD WILL NOT INCUR ANY EXTRA FEES
TO BE SUBMITTED BY TEACHERS ONLY
Note: Registration form can be saved as a draft for future completion only when logged into your account